Who Is AIDAustralia.org
VOVM is a Perth, Australia based voluntary organisation and approved group within the Catholic Church. It has existed for 10 years, as a support ministry to those in need, to those who have no voice or hand. VOVM was formed according to the charisma and spirituality of Saint John Paul II.
- To provide accessible and affordable health to people in remote areas
- To provide medical facilities
- To build clean water bore projects in communities
- To reach out to all people, particularly the poor and the disadvantaged to meet their needs
- Encourage people to focus on their strengths, talents and potential for social development and active participation in their communities
Start aiding the world today
With a donation to our organization!
TO ACCOMMODATE, FEED AND EDUCATE.
Do you want to help?
Start by making a donation or
contacting us today to become a volunteer for our organization.